Write the first paragraph of your page here.
Reinforcement Sideboard (10 pts) (Dominion War Month 3 participation prize)
1) Prior to the event, players select 1 of each of the following card types and places them in the appropriate section of the Reinforcements Sideboard: 1 Captain Card, 1 [Elite Talent] Card, 1 [Crew] Upgrade, 1 [Tech] Upgrade and 1 [Weapon] Upgrade. The total cost of these cards may not exceed 20 SO
2) During the Activation Phase of any round, a player may use a ship's Action to:
a) Equip that ship with one Upgrade card from his Sideboard. The ship must have an Upgrade slot of the appropriate type available to do this.
b) Exchange 1 Upgrade from his ship with 1 Upgrade of the same type from his Sideboard.
c) Exchange 1 Captain from his ship with 1 Captain from his Sideboard
3) Upgrades that may only be purchased for certain ship types can only be equipped onto or exchanged to that specific ship type.
4) Place an Auxiliary Power Token beside a ship if the Upgrade that is equipped onto or exchanged to that ship is of a different Faction or if the Upgrade would have an additional cost applied to that ship (i.e. "This Upgrade costs +5 Squadron Points if purchased for...").
5) A Captain or Upgrade may be exchanged multiple times during the game.
6) If a Captain or Upgrade which is currently affected by a game effect (i.e. a critical damage card, disabled token, etc.) is moved to a player's Sideboard, that Captain or Upgrade is no longer affected by that game effect. NOTE: If the game effect is a Critical Damage Card, flip the Critical Damage Card face down and leave it with the ship.
Write the second section of your page here.